Eden Valley Hospice & Jigsaw rely on the help and support provided by you, the local community we serve, to offer the highest quality care to those with life-limiting conditions. The local NHS trust provides around 25% of our running costs, while the remaining 75% comes from the generosity and efforts of our supporters in the local area and beyond.
During these challenging times, we need your support more than ever to support local people with life limiting illnesses. To support your fundraising we have developed 30 Ideas for 30 Years to help you fundraise for your local hosice during social distancing. To find out more please click here.
Here you can find everything you need to know about supporting the Hospice; whether it’s participating in one of our great Hospice events, signing up to our Weekly Lottery or leaving us a gift in your Will, we’re sure there is something you’re interested in! Just take a look at the menu on the left.
Fundraising for the Children's Hospice at school?
We've got a brilliant Fundraising Guide which includes info about what Jigsaw Children's Hospice does, activites, fundraising ideas, poster template and information to help you hold the best event in aid of Jigsaw! You can download it here: