Individual Giving Coordinator
22.5 hours per week
£10,939 per annum (£18,232 FTE)
Are you a fundraising professional looking to make a real difference to adults from the local area and children throughout Cumbria?
The role will be focused on In Memory and Individual Giving within the Marketing and Income Generation team.
You will have excellent customer service skills and have the ability to manage multiple tasks. If you are a positive and friendly person with a good eye for detail, then this could be the job for you.
The organisation is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Fundraising Coordinator to:
- Meet agreed income and expenditure targets through In Memory and Individual fundraising, measuring cost effectiveness and ROI including the Memory Tree, funeral collections and tribute funds
- Support with organising, developing and promoting direct marketing campaigns
- Provide assistance in the implementing of the Legacy promotion strategy
- Develop and maintain robust fundraising systems and processes
- Manage all elements of the hospice’s regular giving scheme including payroll giving
We are a local charity dedicated to providing specialist care to adults from the local area and children throughout Cumbria, as well as caring for their families, friends and carers. It takes over £4.1 million per year to run Eden Valley Hospice and Jigsaw, Cumbria’s Children’s Hospice with over £3.2 million being raised through voluntary donations and fundraising activities.
For details of the benefits of working for the Hospice, click here.
Closing date: 10am on Monday 8 February 2021.
Interviews will be held during week commencing 15 February 2021.
All posts are subject to recruitment checks.
Eden Valley Hospice & Jigsaw is an equal opportunity employer.